Open Positionsoffering freedom to demonstrate talent and innovations
Job position: ASP.NET Developer - Trainee/Software Engineer/Sr.Software Engineer Job Location: Ahmedabad Experience: 1 - 5 years Job Description:
- Good knowledge in ASP.NET 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5,MVC, SQL Server 2005/2008/2014, Linq, Entity
- Framework, Web service and WCF service.
- Good communication skills, Should be able to communicate with client independently.
- Angular JS
Job position: Android Developer - Trainee/Software Engineer Job Location: Ahmedabad Experience: 0 - 1 year Job Description:
- OOPS concepts
- Android components
- Application Life cycle
- RESTful API calling to fetch data from server
- Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- JSON parsing
- 3rd Party lib integration
- Offline database integration
- Quick learning & research skills
Job position: Business Development – BDM/BDE Job Location: Noida Experience: 1 - 3 years Job Description:
- Do internet based research of target segments to help the Data Generating team to build/update and maintain a database in prospective clients and key decision makers in CRM.
- lead generation via google search, LinkedIn, bidding portals etc experience required.
- Make introductory calls to prospective clients to introduce the company and its services.
- Identify the key decision makers in any organization through online research, social media, and other forum.
- Follow-up via email, phone, and chat with prospects.
- Work on managing campaigns and prepare marketing collateral for each campaign.
- Desired candidate will be responsible for handling the Business Development activities and the key role will be new business development.
- Lead generation, client communication, relationship building, & consistently closing business on a monthly/quarterly basis in order to meet or exceed targets are important job responsibilities.
- The person should be working in any IT/ITES or KPO Company to generate new business leads through various medium of marketing.
- Should have worked in a International marketing (Lead Generation other than Bidding Portals) setup for at least 1 year.
Job position: iOS Developer – Trainee/ Jr. Software Engineer Job Location: Ahmedabad Experience: 0 - 1 year Job Description:
- Basic knowledge for Objective C or swift
- Oops concepts
- Must know about property and keywords
- UIKit , MapKit
- Familiarity with web APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Life cycle of application
- Auto layout
- Push notification
- Core location
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Job position: PHP Developer - Trainee/Software Engineer/Sr.Software Engineer Job Location: Noida & Ahmedabad Experience: 0 - 5 years Job Description:
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Complying with project plans and industry standards
- Experience in MVC Framework , YII Framework, Core PHP, JQuery and MySql
- Ability to research and modify/customize plug-ins.
- Understands responsive design and CSS3/HTML5 technologies.
- Good hands on experience in XAMPP/WAMP technologies, integrating 3rd party Web Service using SOAP, Rest-full API, oAuth Positive Attitude, Great problem solving skills
- Self-starter with high standards, able to work independently or on a team and open about offering options/solutions.
Job position: SEO Executive – Sr. SEO Executive Job Location: Noida Experience: 4 - 5 years Job Description:
Consulting clients on all aspects of SEO, including On Page SEO such as Keyword research, Meta tags, SEO site architecture, internal linking, etc.-
- We believe the ideal candidate should have 4 - 5 years of relevant work experience and would have worked hands on in the SEO field throughout.
- SEO Technical analysis and evaluation including analyzing html code and CMS optimization
- Link Analysis and Link Strategies (creative out of the box thinking is necessary)
- Identifying content opportunities
- Complete and detailed website audits
- Competitor research and analysis
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments, news, tools etc.
- Excellent planning, analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage changing requirements and short timelines, as well as multiple overlapping projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a well-developed ability to grasp assignments and execute them from inception to completion.
- Strong MS Office skills esp. in Excel, Word & Power point.
- You should have experience developing strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- You should have experience in using SEO Tools such as Google Analytics and other industry tools such as Google Keyword Planner etc.